Seeking companions who share your interests?
Searching for a way to utilize your abilities?
In need of occasional help?
New to Chicago?
Worried about changing needs?
An adult child with aging parent?Village members are part of an inclusive, intergenerational community, connected to others and to the resources that support a vibrant, secure later life. Membership brings you:
- Find new friends and a support network to last a lifetime
- Forty+ programs every month
- A weekly Member Memo with recommendations and member news
- Neighborhood Circles for members who live near each other
- Opportunities to be useful as a volunteer
(From volunteers, or if needed, from vetted providers – often at a discount)
- Tech support
- Rides to medical appointments
- Help with simple repairs
- Discounts at restaurants and local businesses
Support for changing needs:
- Expert advice with the practical issues of life: health, finances, mobility and more
- Life 3.0 to reinvent, re-frame, reboot for the third stage of life